FANDOM


The gems are a new way to enhace equipment added on 25th february.

Avaiable from level 30. You can access to the gem page via this button.Gem button

Gem typesEdit

Gem types can be classified by type, level and quality.

  • There are 3 types of gems: Critical hit (for weapon), Damage (weapon and foot) and HP (band and suit).
  • Gems can be level up from 0 to 9.
  • There are 4 different qualities: Blue, Purple, Red and Golden. Every quality is 2 levels and need 3x exp than lower.

Get gemsEdit

The gems are obtainable by doing treasure hunts on gem page. You can perform up to 100 treasure hunts per day and every time you get an only gem, some times broken.Gem broken

There are four types of treasure hunt plus a gold spend th.
Blue and gold spend th are avaiable without unlock. Purple, red and golden need tries acumulated to work.

Treasure-b Blue 2000 ryo.

You can get only blue gems. There is a chance to get a purple try.

Treasure-p Purple 5000 ryo.

You have about a 10% to get a purple gem, the other 90% should be blue or broken. There is a chance to get a red try.

Treasure-r Red 20000 ryo.

You have about a 10% to get a red gem, the other 90% should be blue, purple or broken. There is a chance to get a golden try.

Treasure-g Golden 50000 ryo.

You have about a 10% to get a golden gem, the other 90% should be blue, purple, red or broken.

Treasure-spend
Seek now 50 gold.

This is like red hunt but with a better chance to get a red gem.

Don't worry if you don't use all special tries. They will remain on next day.

Equiping gemsEdit

Every gear can have one gem embed. Select a equipment on right pannel and select a gem or remove existing gem.

Weapons can equip an attack or a critical gem. Foot can only equip attack gem. Band and suit can equip hp gem.

Upgrading gemsEdit

Gems have a system for upgrading gems by consuming others.

When click on upgrade button a gem devours all gems in bag, but you can protect gems you don't want to devour by locking them.

Every gem has a basic exp. When a gem is devoured it gives its basic exp plus all obtained exp to devourer gem.

Exp Gem +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9
5 Gem batk
Blue
10 15 30 60 120 240 480 960 1920
15 Gem patk
Purple
30 45 90 180 360 720 1440 2880 5760
45 Gem ratk
Red
90 135 270 540 1080 2160 4320 8640 17280
135 Gem gatk
Golden
270 405 810 1620 3240 6480 12960 25920 51840

GemsEdit

Here is a table with the known gems.

Gem 0 +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9
Gem bchCritical 0.2% 0.4% 0.6% 0.8% 1% 1.5% 2% 2.5% 3% 4%
Gem batkAttack 10 24 40 58 81 108 143 189 250 332
Gem bhpHp 50 121 201 294 406 543 718 946 1250 1661
Gem pchCritical 0.6% 0.8% 1% 1.5% 2% 2.5% 3% 4% 5% 6%
Gem patkAttack 40 58 81 108 143 189 250 332 445 601
Gem phpHp 201 294 406 543 718 946 1250 1661 2226 3009
Gem rchCritical 1% 1.5% 2% 2.5% 3% 4% 5% 6% 7% 8%
Gem ratkAttack 81 108 143 189 250 332 445 601 821 1129
Gem rhpHp 406 543 718 946 1250 1661 2226 3009 4105 5645
Gem gchCritical 2% 2.5% 3% 4% 5% 6% 7% 8%
Gem gatkAttack 143 189 250 332 445 601 821 1129 1563 2178
Gem ghpHp 718 946 1250 1661 2226 3009 4105 5645

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.